**Please note that the studio is not currently accepting any new portrait clients.**
Here you will find an overview of the studio policies. Upon booking a session you will receive a further detailed portrait agreement to sign as well as a client pack and wealth of information to prepare for your session. If you have any questions, please contact the studio for further information.
The session fee covers the following:
- Up to two hours of coverage on your session date for up to five immediate family members. Additional immediate family members may be added for $25/each.
- Up to 30 miles of travel by photographer in each direction from zip code 06095.
- Up to 50 miles of travel by photographer in each direction from zip code 06095 for beach sessions.
- Professional editing of 30-35 final images.
- Private online proofing gallery to view and order your prints & products.
Retainer, Payment and Cancellation
- In order to hold your session date, a retainer of 50% is due within 7 days of submitting the agreement.
- The session fee balance, plus any additional travel fees, are due on the day of your session.
- Your retainer is non-refundable, but the studio will gladly reschedule due to illness or unforeseen circumstances; please notify the studio at least 48 hours before your session if you must reschedule.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the session or fail to show up for your session, your retainer is forfeited and will not be applied to a new session date.
- The studio has a minimum investment requirement of $400 for weekday and Saturday sessions. Sunday sessions have a minimum order of $650. Your minimum order investment must be placed during the 10 days that your gallery is online.
- Products deemed "add on" in the Client Hello Guide do not count towards the minimum order (i.e. announcements or holiday cards, jewelry, folios, etc.)
Standard Pricing Form
- All print and product prices are valid for 30 days FROM THE DATE OF YOUR SESSION.
Online Gallery & Ordering
- Client will be presented with a private, custom online gallery and slideshow approximately 2 weeks after the session takes place.
- The image gallery will show 30-35 images from your session. These images will represent, what we feel, artistically capture the essence of your session.
- The gallery and cart are live online for 10 consecutive days. The order is due within the 10 day period.
- Due to the custom nature of the products and services provided by J.Passon, all sales are final. Items cannot be returned or exchanged. Jessie does, of course, guarantee that the portraits you receive meet the highest standards in every respect and wants you to be more than pleased with your heirloom images.
- Digital files are not included with your session fee, but a copy of the full set of final digital files along with a printing release can be purchased on their own or in addition to a collection.
- Ordered images will remain archived for 2 years from the date of your session, while unordered images will be purged from the ordering system 3 months from the date of the session.
Copyright & Model Release
- All images provided by J.Passon Artistic Portraiture (Jessie Passon) whether in digital (online, email, etc...) form or in print, may not be reproduced by any means. All images created by J.Passon are protected under copyright law, and may not be saved to computers, printed, scanned, photographed, emailed, posted online or shared digitally without written consent.
- J.Passon reserves the right to use any image or custom created artwork for display, publication, studio marketing, as well as other promotional purposes. Digital negatives and originals remain the property of J.Passon.
- All images taken at your session are protected by Federal Copyright Law. It is unlawful to reproduce J.Passon's work in any manner.
- Please repsect Jessie's livelihood and the care and attention paid to each of your images by adhering to copyright laws. Moreover, as an artist, Jessie wishes to have control over the final look of her client's images. Scanned or reproduced images are both illegal and a degradation of the original image quality.
Please note that the use of ANY camera (still or video) other than the photographer's is prohibited during your session. This includes all cell phone cameras as well.